If you’re thinking of pulling the trigger on finally getting a VR system, there’s no better time than now to basically get any headset currently on the market at a discounted price. Check out the deals we’ve found, all of which are valid during the weekend between Black Friday and Cyber Monday (until supplies last).
VR headsets have already seen some pretty drastic permanent price reductions in the past few months, including the new $400 Oculus Rift + Touch price, the new $600 HTC Vive price, and the new $450 ‘all-in’ PlayStation VR bundle. Microsoft’s Windows VR headsets also have a consumer-friendly pricing too, selling normally between $400-$500.
Of course, you’ll need the computing hardware to run your chosen flavor of VR headset though; before discounts, a VR-ready PC could cost anywhere from $700-$1000, and a PlayStation 4 Slim console at around $300. For this weekend only, all of that is changing.
The Best VR Headset Deals
- Oculus Rift + Touch $350
$400(includes Rift, Touch controllers, two sensors, and four paid games: Dead & Buried, Robo Recall, Medium, and Quill)
- HTC Vive + Deluxe Audio Strap $600
$700(includes Vive, controllers, basestations, Fallout 4 pre-order, Tilt Brush and $50 gift card if you buy from Gamestop)
- PlayStation VR Skyrim VR Bundle $350
$450(includes PSVR, PS Move controllers, PS Camera, Skyrim VR)
- Samsung HMD Odyssey $450
$500(includes headset and controllers)
- Lenovo Explorer $300
$400(includes headset and controllers)
The Best VR-Ready Hardware Deals
- VR-Ready CyberPowerPC and Windows VR headset bundle from Best Buy $630 (includes CyberPowerPC with AMD Ryzen 5 1400 – 8GB Memory – AMD Radeon RX 580, and $400 off your chosen Windows VR headset)
- VR-Ready GPUs $240-$500
- PlayStation 4 Slim Console $200
$300(stock is dwindling online, check out Target, Walmart, or Best Buy)
Other Great Deals
- Save on VR Games at Steam’s 2017 Autumn Sale
- DualShock Controllers $40
- PlayStation 4 Games Up to 50% off
- Gear VR & Gear 360 Camera at Best Buy $200
We’ll be updating this article to reflect ongoing changes in sales throughout the week. If you’ve found a great sale, let us know in the comments.