The holiday shopping season is upon us and this year VR headsets are hitting new all-time lows, making VR more affordable than over. We’re tracking the best HTC Vive Cyber Monday 2017 deals now that Black Friday has come and gone.
Updated: 11/27/17, 4:13AM ET
HTC Vive Deal Baseline
Before we dig into Vive deals, it’s important to set a reference point so that we can understand what constitutes a good deal. Sans any sales, the HTC Vive MSRP is $600, which includes the base system (headset with standard strap, two base stations, two controllers, cables), and usually a smaller game, like Tilt Brush.
The Best HTC Vive Cyber Monday 2017 Deal
The best HTC Vive Cyber Monday 2017 deal we’ve found so far is this HTC Vive bundle for $600 from Gamestop which includes the base Vive system with a free upgrade to the much improved Deluxe Audio Strap (a $100 value), a free copy of Fallout 4 VR (a $60 value, launching December 12th), a free copy of Tilt Brush (a $20 value), and a $50 Gamestop gift card. All in, you’re getting a $830 package for $600.
US Only: You can also get the same package with a $50 Steam gift card instead. [expired]
Other HTC Vive Deals to Consider
- Vive Cyber Monday 2017 Bundle – If the above Gamestop/HTC is out of stock or otherwise unavailable, you can get nearly the same package (excluding the $50 gift card at these retailers):
- 75% off Select Vive Games at Viveport
- 50% off Select Vive Games at Viveport
- Save up to 63% on Viveport Subscription
- Save on VR Games at Steam’s 2017 Autumn Sale