When the guys at Survios invited me over to check out their setup, I had no idea that it would turn into an epic podcast that felt more like a recorded party than an interview.
This was the largest group I’ve had on my podcast at one time. It was also a big surprise to be joined by Scott Broock of Jaunt as well. We circled around the microphone, grabbed a few “beverages” and had a terrific conversation. What did we talk about? Everything from zombie digestive systems to the possibilities of virtual conferences. Giving a description of this conversation would not do it justice. Listen for yourself and you’ll understand.
Here is the circle:
- Reverend Kyle, host.
- James Iliff, Co-Founder & CCO of Survios
- Hunter Kitagawa, Community Manager at Survios
- Scott Broock, Vice President of Content at Jaunt
- Ben Lang, Big Chief at Road to VR
- Nathan Burba, Co-Founder & CEO at Survios
- Graham Matuszewski, Software Engineer at Survios
I started off by trying Zombies on the Holodeck. Wow! A completely self contained VR experience that truly made me forget that I was in a room being watched by a bunch of people. Their tracking system and gameplay was spot on, and it was an extremely satisfying feeling.
Subscribe to Get Episodes as They Air
Direct download of episode 68: MP3 Download